Hemp oil contains CBD, a compound with rich properties – anti-inflammatory, analgesic, bactericidal, neuroactive, and antipsychotic. It is used as an aid in the treatment of various ailments and diseases. When searching for information about the medicinal properties of CBD extract, one can find a lot of conflicting information. Does hemp oil (hemp oil) really help with recovery? What is the difference between CBD oil and marijuana oil?
The healing properties of CBD
As we mentioned at the beginning, hemp oil has many properties and is used to reduce the symptoms of unpleasant diseases and ailments. The valuable properties reduce pain and help you recover faster.
On the Internet, you can find information about treating cancer with hemp oil. Of course, hemp oil is rich in antioxidants; it is not a medicine. Although hemp oil has a beneficial effect on our health and promotes diseases, it is not a “golden measure” for all ailments. Importantly, CBD’s anti-emetic and anti-depressant properties mitigate the side effects of traditional cancer treatments – chemotherapy and radiation.
CBD affects the functioning of the:
- cardiovascular: improves blood flow, strengthens blood vessels, prevents atherosclerosis and embolisms,
- immune: increases the body’s natural immunity,
- hormonal: regulates the hormonal balance of the body,
- Nervous: affects the regeneration process of nerve cells.
Hemp oil is used as an aid in the treatment of:
- neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, epilepsy, autism,
- CBD has neuroactive and anticonvulsant properties, protects nerve cells from degeneration and promotes their regeneration,
- Nervous and mental diseases, including depression, panic attacks, schizophrenia, neurosis, psychosis, anorexia: Cannabidiol has antipsychotic, relaxing, and decontracting properties,
- rheumatic diseases – rheumatism, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis: CBD has anti-inflammatory properties, relaxes joints and muscles,
- pain of unknown origin, headaches, migraine: CBD has an analgesic effect – it reduces or completely eliminates the pain,
- immune diseases, allergies: CBD supports natural immunity.
Hemp oil and marijuana oil
Although they have a similar name and are made from hemp, these two oils differ significantly from each other. First of all, hemp oil, also known as hemp oil, CBD extract, CBD oil is a hemp-based preparation; it contains only traces of THC, while it is rich in CBD – cannabidiol. For its part, marijuana oil is obtained from cannabis; it is characterized by a high content of THC – a psychoactive compound.
Only hemp oils are legally available in most places – produced in laboratories by specialists, which guarantees the quality of the product. Marijuana oils, on the other hand, are illegal products; they can be bought on the black market. Their consumption is dangerous, if only because nobody controls their production. It is unknown what raw material they are made of and the concentration of the active substance.